Initial Consult – $285
A single lesson to help you determine why your dog is struggling, set achievable goals, and get moving in the right direction.
- One 60 minute Zoom or In-Person Lesson (Nanaimo Area)
- Emailed Lesson Plan & Supplementary Reading
- Access to the Positive Dog Puppy Foundations Group (Facebook)
- Access to the Positive Dog Reactive Dog Support Group (Facebook)
- Next lessons: $225/ea, $1100/five, or $2000/10
Please contact me if you have any questions about this option!
When you sign up, I will contact you by email with an intake form for you to complete. We will set a date for our lesson.
Once I receive and review your intake form I will email you again with optional homework exercises to prepare you for our lesson.
More Than Just Training
Drawing on her extensive skills and education, Christina commits to you and your dog, coaching you through the entire process, providing support via email, text, and phone.
We look at the whole picture, ensuring everyone's needs are met while creating a wellness and behaviour plan to help you reach your goals.
- Professional Canine Behaviour Consultant – Accredited by Pet Professionals Guild
- Aggression In Dogs Master Course by Michael Shikashio,CDBC
- Karen Pryor Academy - Certified Training Partner
- AnimalKind BCSPCA Accredited
- 25 Years of Experience
- Bachelor of Science